Burgundy and Fringe

October 15, 2014 Venoma 14 Comments


I really love these warm autumn days when you can be all autumn-ish and still wear no sleeves! Two of my favorite trends for upcoming A/W might just be burgundy and fringe. I also think they fit together as well! Golden details as always... Enjoy the post!





I am wearing:

Sunnies: Romwe      Blouse: H&M
Bracelets: Oasap     Skirt: Oasap 
Belt: Mona   Bag: Tidestore 
Shoes: Lovelyshoes

What do you think dolls? How do you like burgundy and fringe trends for this A/W? Share your thoughts in comments!

Until my next post,
Venoma


14 comments:

  1. fringed top looks great with maxi skirt and gold belt added the perfect touch
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakav sjajan kombo! Poseban lajk za suknju!
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rese <3 Super je suknja, bash mi se svidja :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fringe detailing makes this so special! I love the dark red color of the skirt ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. ima li ovakva torba ovde negde da se kupi?

    ReplyDelete
  6. U luk gorgeous
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete