All of Me

August 13, 2014 Venoma 16 Comments


The other day me and my man took a short road trip to a place out of town. I realised I never took any photos there and decided to change that, because you can really find beautiful scenery on every step. I am not one of those people who are crazy about spending time in nature, but I do like to change environment every now and then. I wore an older dress with some new items straight from YesFor and added a bit of red and tartan to make it more fun. Enjoy the pics!









I am wearing:

Sunnies: Wholesalecelebshades
Dress: Romwe
Necklace Belt Bag: YesFor
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Shoes: I love sexy

What do you think dolls? Let me know!


Until my next post,
Venoma


16 comments:

  1. you took the perfect advantage of your road trip , i love your belt and tartan shoes
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torbica je sjajna! Big like i za cipele :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this dress is so pretty. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look! Love the dress.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so pretty on you and I love the belt :)

    ReplyDelete