Party wear: Smiley Cat Costume

July 07, 2014 Venoma 19 Comments


Hello lovelies, happy Monday! I bet you already figured out from the title and first photo that we have something special on the blog today! ^^ Anybody who came across my blog few times probably already figured out that I enjoy wearing all sorts of costumes. And not only on Halloween, but also on big festival parties! I am one of the biggest fans of Wonderland festival here in Belgrade and this costume that just arrived straight from I love sexy is something I will most certainly wear on one of the upcoming festival parties! But in the meantime, I have made some photos of it only for you my lovelies! Hope you like it! Enjoy the pics!








I am wearing:

Costume:  I love sexy 
Leg warmers:  I love sexy 
Bracelets:  souvenirs from one of the Wonderland festivals

Doesn't the costume remind you of someone? :)



What do you think dolls? Do you visit parties like Wonderland festival / Tomorrowland etc. in your country? Do you wear special outfit on them? I would love to hear your experiences!


Until my next post,
Venoma


19 comments:

  1. Mjau! Preslatka! Obožavam sve tvoje kostime!
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super je kostim! Dobre boje... Meni je momak ranije shio party wear dok smo bili u trance fazonu i dok je bilo takvih zurki u Nishu...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nema potrebe više da se šije, pun internet samo treba izabrati :D Sad samo čekam pravu žurku da izvedem ovo napolje ^^

      Delete
  3. so fun!!! love it! the boots are the best :)
    big kiss!

    Leonor
    www.thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leonor! They are not boots tho, just leg warmers x) Lots of love :*

      Delete
  4. such a funny outfit!

    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it's party wear, not really and outfit :)

      Delete
  5. Hahah, this is priceless! I love that it's so fuzzy! Adorable kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah 'priceless' xD An adequate word for sure :D Tnx doll, glad u like it!

      Delete
  6. ohh so pretty!!!!
    You are so freak like meee! oh my god i adore all the outfit <3

    Follow me back!
    kisses, Miss Murder

    missmurderblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will doll, thank you for your lovely comment :D

      Delete
  7. jajaj so funny
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. xaxa, cute.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete