Look of the day: white, gold and lace

June 04, 2014 Venoma 17 Comments









Hello lovelies, I hope you are having a great week! I took a chance to show you one of my latest spring/summer outfit ideas incorporating few of my favorite trends: lace, golden details and decorated sunnies! I hope you'll like it, enjoy the pics!








I am wearing:

Dress: Chicnova   Stockings: Oasap 
Bag: Tidestore    Bracelet: Tidestore 
Watch: Daniel Wellington    Sunnies: Romwe
Belt: Mona    Shoes: Tally Weijl

What do you think dolls? P.S. wish me all the luck in the world, I have an exam weekend ahead of me! :)


Until my next post,
Venoma


17 comments:

  1. Veeenoma :D to je bas lepo! Vidi se da si se bas potrudila da sve uklopis do detalja <3
    Malo vise bi mi se dopalo da je bez unihopki, ali lepo je sve u svemu :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bez i sa je meni ok, a bilo malo hladnjikavo, pa za svaki slucaj da se ne razbolim u sred roka xD Volim te :* :* :*

      Delete
  2. Woooow kako dobro uklopljeno sve *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAA odvalila si, jedan od mojih favorita do sada :) luv you
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitch please s tobom ne razgovaram nisi mi bila na blogu milion godina :D :* :* :*

      Delete
    2. Ja volim da udjem pa da zaredjam po tri sata skrolujuci, ko ce da se seti da udje svaki dan :D :**

      Delete
    3. Ti nisi politicki korektna ja da ti kazem! :D

      Delete
  4. That's a super elegant outfit, I loved the lace detail
    Lace is my fav too
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. every nice outfit! I have the same sunnies :))
    kisses,
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. That dress looks great on you. Stop by our blog if you like we can follow each other on gfc and bloglovin, let us know. Kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those tights! Your bag is so pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look, honey *_*

    Happy weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete