Look of the day: Black corset

June 23, 2014 Venoma 12 Comments


You know why I love Berlin? Because in Berlin, this kind of outfit would pretty much get you not a single curious look. In Belgrade on the other hand, feel free to watch people rolling their eyeballs out when they see anything out of the ordinary. Which of course, never stopped me from wearing something I like ^^ And this Sensation of night black corset is something I really really like! I wanted something like this for a very long time. Today I styled it a bit more casual, as a sequel to my other outfits with corsets where I try to show how can you implement a corset in your everyday outfit. Enjoy the pics!









I am wearing:

Sunnies: Wholecelebshades
Corset: Sensation of night 
Bracelet: Ana Jeffrey   Ring: Hip hop bling
Blouse: no name   Jeans: Terranova    Bag: Rock with U  
Shoes: Tally Weijl

What do you think dolls? Share your thoughts in comments!


Until my next post,
Venoma


12 comments:

  1. Korset, me likeyyyyy! Strava outfit, pomalo steampunk? :D
    Ljub, Lana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To je i moj fotograf rekao :) Mozda i jeste pomalo, nedostaju detalji. Mada ja lično nikad nisam vukla na steampunk, više na rock, gothic, lolita etc :) Ljubac veliki!

      Delete
  2. Oh man, soooo true! I can imagine myself wearing something like this in Bulgaria....ooh the stares would probably pierce a hole in my forehead :D
    Love this awesome leather corset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah well, we live in fun fun fun countries. XD Glad u like the corset!

      Delete
  3. Keep rocking baby girl!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let them stare. You look fabulous. I love this corset. It must be all of the buckles. The bag is fabulous too. I like studs so much. They are such a great embellishment. This look is an interesting mix of classic and edgy.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful this outfit! Very sexy! I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete