Fashion selection day 3 - Mladi talenti (Young talents)

April 09, 2014 Venoma 7 Comments

Fashion & Friends

Hey dolls! I prepared more awesome photos from Fashion Selection for you today! I attended ''Young talents'' (''Mladi talenti'') fashion show last night, and also Fashion&Friends and Scotch&Soda showed their new models for upcoming season! Enjoy the pics dolls!
Scotch & Soda
Uroš Miljković

Marija Antonović

Milica Krvavac

Lila Vuković

Katarina Romčević

Kadrija Rušitović

Katarina Vučićević

Andrijana Virijević Prokić

Stevan Sinđelić

Bojana Lazović

Tijana Vukadinović

Ivan Stepanović


As you can tell, we've seen a lot of awesome stuff last night. My favorites were Tijana Vukadinović (I would wear all of those!), Milica Krvavac, Katarina Vučićević and Kadrija Rušitović. I just love watching young talents there's always so many fresh ideas to discover! 

What's your favorite dolls?

Until my next post,
Venoma


7 comments:

  1. Looks pretty cool!
    ;)
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely love Tijana Vukadinović & Milica Krvavac O_O Both designs are striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with u on that one, those are just adorable!

      Delete
  3. Tijana Vukadinović ima zanimljive modele :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slazem se, uvek su mi zanimljive revije mladih talenata, kao i ova! :)
    xx
    fashionworldbymoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete